Office Re-Design - On a Budget
We were asked to makeover a little side office in an industrial unit. Our budget was small, really small. But, a great fun challenge.
Our money saving list included:
- Using leftover floor boards to change the flooring to wood instead of tired carpet.
- The table was made by one of our builder contacts, made using some leftover scaffolding boards
- The shelves were made using what was left of the scaffold boards,and brackets from Ikea.
- Angle poise lamp was a vintage purchase from the market
- We felt that they needed something to soften the look so the plant was perfect
- We used an unbranded paint colour to shave money off
- Chair & rug was the clients own
Even though this was a tight budget, it has really transformed this little workspace.